Fidelity Mortgage Manager
Launches August 4
On August 4, 2020, Fidelity Bank’s new mortgage account management system, Fidelity Mortgage Manager, will be a new option for monitoring your loan. Beginning on August 4, if you choose to make your payment online you must register as a new user at fidelitybank.com/mortgage. Once you register on or after that date, you will be able to make online payments through Fidelity Mortgage Manager.
Fidelity Mortgage Manager will replace the current online platform. Please continue reading for a timeline and specific registration instructions.
Exciting new features
We have enhanced our online loan management system as part of our commitment to empower you to bank when and where you want. This new upgrade offers significant improvements within a safe, secure platform.
This upgrade includes the following enhancements:
- Personalized dashboard for quick access to important loan details, payments, loan balances and home value information
- User-friendly, mobile-responsive interface for easy navigation on computers, tablets and smartphones
- Enhanced payment center to make and schedule online mortgage payments*
- Educational tools to help discover savings, build equity and set financial goals
- Additional future enhancements to follow, including access to monthly statements, escrow analysis and year end statements
Please note: Loan numbers and terms will not change. Any automatic payment scheduled will continue unchanged—however, automatic payments scheduled for August 1, 2020 may not be processed until August 4, 2020.
The current mortgage platform will be unable to schedule payments after July 31, 2020. Be sure to process payments or adjustments before this date.
MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2020
Assistance only available via phone at 1.800.304.6161
TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2020
Fidelity Mortgage Manager will go live at approximately 8:00 a.m. CT
- Visit Fidelity Mortgage Manager
- When prompted, enter your 10-digit loan account number. If your account number has fewer than ten digits, add zeros to the front of the number to meet the 10-digit requirement.
- Select your new user name and password
We know you may have questions and are here to help. Simply call 1.800.304.6161 to reach a member of our customer service team.