Easily update payments for websites and streaming services1/5/2021
With CardSwap, you can seamlessly manage debit card payments for sites and services like Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and more all in online banking. Setup in is as easy as selecting the sites and services you pay, entering your card information and logging into each service. After that you can easily update any payment changes, like card number and expiration date, across all your services in one place.
Frequently Asked Questions
CardSwap applies your debit card as a form of payment across subscription and digital point of sale services through your online banking. Simply enter in card information and login credentials for your various subscription and digital point of sale services, and the new preferred payment information is verified and applied to the selected subscription and digital point of sale providers in real time.
You will receive an error message if an incorrect card number, expiration date, zip code or CVV is entered. If you receive this error, please double check that you are entering correct card information.
It may take up to 24 hours. However, in most cases, the card swap happens immediately. It may take longer if the provider website is down or we encounter an issue with the swap during the first attempt.
Whether or not you receive a confirmation email from a provider is dependent on the provider and the provider’s process for notifying customers of changes on their account.
The (!) next to a provider may mean one of two things:
- The provider is temporarily down for maintenance. Please check back later to attempt to swap out your card.
- There may be an issue with your account. Click on the provider with an (!) to read information regarding the problem with the provider account and instructions on how to resolve the issue.
You may receive a notification from some providers that your account is being accessed from a location different from where you are located. This is caused by providers detecting a login from the CardSwap servers which may differ from your location. In order to perform the swap, the CardSwap needs to access the end user’s account.
You may receive notification from some providers that your account is being accessed from an unknown device due to previously selecting “remember me” as part of the login process with that provider.
Authentication requirements differ by provider. Some providers require a security question or code in order to access an account. If the provider requires a security question or code outside of CardSwap, you will also be required to enter your security question or code inside of CardSwap.
The following are potential errors that can occur and trigger an invalid debit card message:
- The card number field is invalid – The card number entered was incorrect. You will need to re-enter the card number
- Please use a Fidelity Bank | Oklahoma Fidelity Bank card - The card needs to be a Fidelity Bank | Oklahoma Fidelity Bank debit card.
- Please correct the errors and try again – The card will not validate if you enter an invalid expiration date, CVV code or zip code. Please re-enter your card information.
The card is already linked to your account – The card you are attempting to add into CardSwap has already been added.
Questions about CardSwap?
For assistance with CardSwap please contact a member of our customer care team at 1.800.658.1637. We stand ready to serve.