Mortgage options for physicians1/20/2017
One of our greatest strengths as a community is the quality of our healthcare services. As a valued medical professional, we invite you to take advantage of our Physicians Loan Program. This unique opportunity makes purchasing your home effortless with flexible mortgage lending options, special rates and low down payments. As a licensed medical doctor you qualify for:
- 5/1 and 7/1 adjustable rate loan terms
- Minimum down payment of 5% on loans up to $625,000
- Minimum down payment of 10% on loans between $625,001 and $850,000
- Borrower cash assistance for down payment
- Special consideration for higher debt-to-income ratios
- Sound guidance and assistance from application to closing
Qualifying home buyers must be licensed medical doctors who are U.S. citizens or permanent-resident aliens with a minimum credit score of 720 and meet debt-to-income ratio limits. Properties must be primary residence only and can be single family detached homes, PUD, or warrantable condos with compensating factors. The first 5% of down payment must be borrower’s funds, and additional down payments can be made with qualifying gifted funds. Fees include title search and insurance, recording fees, appraisal and standard lending fees. An escrow account is required for taxes and home owners insurance. This program is only offered by Fidelity Bank in Wichita, Kansas City and Oklahoma City markets.
Let us be your house call. Contact an experience mortgage loan officer today.